This product allows you to upgrade Version 10 of Nobeltec's Admiral Navigation Suite to the now discontinued Admiral Navigation Suite 11.
All versions of Nobeltec's Admiral Navigation Suite are now discontinued.
Support and vector charts for Admiral software will be discontinued at the end of December 2015. Admiral software will not run on Windows 8, 8.1, or Windows 10.
TimeZero Trident is Nobeltec's current navigation suite. See Related Products, below.
If you are a potential customer for this Admiral upgrade product - that is, you own Version 10 of the Admiral Navigation Suite - your best course of action would be to purchase a discounted software upgrade from Admiral to the current Trident Navigation Suite. This will save you approximately $500 over purchasing the Trident Navigation Suite outright.
Please call us for assistance and additional information at 800-426-6930.
Note that we will need the serial number of your current Admiral Navigation Suite software to order the correct upgrade.
Admiral™ 11 navigation software includes extensive new sensor and system integration options, NMEA 2000 integration, and a host of new software features and service offerings that provide mariners with unmatched options including improved depth contour and night-mode display options. Admiral 11 gives you all the features found in VNS (Visual Navigation Suite) 11. Additional features include four fully-customizable NavInfo panels for immediate display and histogram representation of key navigation data, a hand panning tool, GPS signal strength, trip odometer display, advanced multi-monitor support, GlassBridge Network™, data sharing, track line coloring, dual radar support, vessel scaling, AIS filtering, and the easy-to-use NavView™ touch-screen, with a big-button user interface.
• Dual and enhanced radar support
• Enhanced target tracking (ARPA/MARPA, DSC, AIS, Tender)
• Support for up to four video cameras
• GRIB weather support with complimentary Nobeltec Weather Service, including sea surface temperatures
• Integrated ETA calculator
• NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 integration
• Fuel Flow (4 meters) and Fuel Tank (4 meters) monitoring with estimated maximum range
• Seamless chart quilting and rotation options with real time vessel tracking
• 3D view with shaded relief
• Distance and bearing to active mark/route/target
• Unlimited route and waypoint placement
• Autopilot ready
• Daylight, twilight and night display modes
• Place and name search
• Furuno FA-30, FA-50 NavNet 1, NavNet vx2 and NavNet 3D direct network integration
• Furuno Digital Fish Finder (DFF1) integration and support
• Skymate Vessel Tracking Support
• Nobeltec Tides & Currents software included
• Complete NOAA Raster Chart Library
• Operating System (s): Windows® 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP Pro
• DVD Drive and 20GB of available hard disk
• 1024x768 resolution monitor, 64 MB RAM video card (256 MB RAM video card and OpenGL for each monitor is recommended)
• USB ports for hardware key and connected instruments, eg. GPS, NMEA 2000 PC Gateway, etc.
• Ethernet port required for InSight Radar and Furuno NavNet integration