Nobeltec’s TimeZero Trident™ PC-based navigation software is extremely intuitive and easy to use. The chart engine redraws charts seamlessly allowing you to easily zoom, pan, change chart display modes and perform other chart handling functions without limited range presets. A new dimension into chart presentation has been added with full time 3D chart rendering. You can choose a 2D top-down view of the navigation chart for a look and feel that duplicates traditional chart plotting presentation. For more defined detail, you can pan and zoom in at any angle and range scale instantly. There is no limited “3D mode” because TimeZero Trident operates in a true 3D environment at all times.
PhotoFusion allows you to navigate over raster or vector charts while viewing high resolution photography. Land areas (zero depth) are completely opaque so these areas are displayed as high-resolution satellite photos on the chart. As the depth increases, the photos become more transparent allowing you to see where shallow waters end and deeper waters begin. Helpful in spotting sand, rocks, coral and other obstructions found in shallow water before it is too late.
Trident supports Nobeltec InSight radars and the best of class Furuno FAR2XX7 radar making it ideal for light commercial and workboat users who want to optimize radar integration. Integrates with Furuno’s entire DRS radar line, the FA30 and FA50 AIS units, DFF1 and DFF3 black box sounders, NavNet3D chart plotters, standard NMEA 0183 navigation sensors, and NMEA 2000 networks.
• Includes: NOAA raster, vector and 3D charts for US waters on six DVDs, high-resolution satellite photos and fishing charts for the US can be downloaded when you register online
• Selected Furuno Radar, MFD, and Sounder integration (NavNet 3D, FAR 2XX7 and Ethernet Sounders)
• Nobeltec InSight (Ethernet) Radar integration
• No Dongle needed to secure the software or the charts
• Can be installed on two computers, at home and on the boat for example
Supports multiple types of charts to get you where you want to go:
• Official S-57 vector charts in MM3D from select hydrographic offices
• NM3D raster charts from local hydrographic offices
• MM3D C-Map by Jeppesen vector charts
• MM3D DataCore by Navionics vector charts
• Operating System (s): Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP
• 20GB of available hard disk
• Minimum: Dedicated Video Board (ATI or NVIDIA) with 256MB VRAM or selected Integrated Intel Chipset
• Recommended: Dedicated Video Board (ATI or NVIDIA) with 512MB VRAM
• Screen resolution: 1024 x 600 or higher