Extremely elegant, Top Line cooktops are designed for upscale marine interiors.
One of the Euro Series, the 169 model is a recessed burner, glass-lined cooktop with a hinged glass lid that folds down to leave a clean, streamlined galley counter when not in use.
Among the Euro Series, the 169 is 2" narrower and 4" deeper than the 162 or 167 models; but is the same height/thickness. It features larger, 9800 and 6300 BTU burners.
The Euro 169 cooktop comes with two sets of mounting trim —
One trim/seal is for flush mounting leaving the surface of the glass lid at the same level as the countertop.
A second trim/seal is for surface mounting - leaving the glass lid just slightly raised (1/4") above the countertop surface. See illustration.
• Upscale feel, look, and functionality of easy-to-clean glass surface
• Solid, no-rattle design
• Sealed cast (not pressed) metal burners for improved durability and cleaning
• 12 volt electronic ignition
• Burner output - 8500 BTU (large), 5400 BTU (small x 2)
• Flame failure automatic gas shut-off
• Powder-coated steel trim and steel frame
• Overall dimensions - 21.5"W x 18.75"D x 4.125"H
• 2-year limited warranty
The Euro 160 Series cooktops have a variety of options available by special order. These include base glass colors, lid colors, and knob colors to match exisitng decors; also stainless steel mounting frame, and split lid. Please inquire at 800-426-6930.