Today's high-tech, multi-function depth sounders and fish finders are designed to produce a range of readings, from bottom contour, fish location, and thermoclines, to a variety of other useful sonar data. However, the technology commonly used to decipher these various signals, coupled with the arrangement of their specialized transducers on the hull, greatly reduces the ability of multi-function depth/fish finders to give instant bottom readings while your vessel is on plane.
The HawkEye® Digital Depth Sounder is different. The Hawkeye is, essentially, a single purpose instrument engineered specifically to give precise depth readings from 2.5 to 200 ft, at up to 63 mph. Say goodbye to the anxiety of not knowing the water depth while running your boat on a plane.
This particular model of the Hawkeye, the D10DX, includes all the advanced sonar, depth alarm, and keel offset capabilities of the D10D, but incorporates dual temperature displays. A simple press of a button gives instant access to water or air temperature readings via integrated sensors in both the transducer and head unit.
• Depth measurements updated 4 times per second
• Adaptive Software Programming Minimizes False Readings
• Dual Depth Alarms Warn of Shallow or Deep Water
• Keel Offset Automatically Adjusts Displayed Depth Readings for Vessel Draft Requirements
• Glare-Free Display with SoftGlow™ Backlight for Easy Viewing Under Any Ambient Light Condition
• Includes a sun cover to protect the LCD during storage
• Interchangeable White and Black Face Plates and Trim Rings Cosmetically Match a Wide Variety of Helm Stations
• Marine Grade Plug & Play Connectors for Easy Installation
• Free 24/7 Access to Norcross Online Technical Support System
• Industry Leading 2 Year Warranty
• Automatic Range & Sensitivity Delivers Uninterrupted Depth Readings From 2.5 to 200 Feet (.8 to 61 m) in 1/10th Precision at Speeds Up to 60 mph (100 kph)
• EasyTouch™ User Interface Makes System Setup and Adjustment Easy
• 3-Stage Advanced Warning System Utilizes Audible and Visual Signals for Depth Alarms
• Depth Readings are Displayed in Feet or Meters
• High Speed, Dual Mount Transducer Can Be Transom Mounted or Glued In-Hull (in most applications)
• Exclusive Transducer Exchange Program Offers Hassle Free Exchanging for Specialized Transducers to Fit Any Application
• Frequency - 200 kHz
• Cable length - 30 ft (9 m)
• Display diameter - 2.56"
• Cut out - 2.00"
What's in the box...
Digital Depth sounder display
Thru-hull mounted transducer assembly
Display and transducer mounting hardware
Thick dashboard display adapter
Both black and white face plates and bezels to match your other instruments