Blurring the lines between foul weather gear and a traditional drysuit the Boss is loaded with features specifically designed for professional mariners who spend extended periods of time on the water.
Featuring a revolutionary Captive Zip design, the Boss has merged drysuit water integrity with the comfort of traditional foul weather pant & jacket combinations. When worn in 'full dry' mode the Boss is 100% dry.
In fair weather conditions or when relaxing between harsh weather exposure the Boss is quickly converted to 'standby mode' by doffing the neck seal and reclosing the over-jacket. In standby mode and with the over-jacket zipped closed, the Boss provides ventilation and protection on par with or superior to other leading foul weather gear ensembles.
Converting from standby mode to full dry mode can easily be accomplished while wearing your PFD.
• Stand-by or Full Drysuit mode – Captive Zip1 Self Entry
• Adjustable Comfort Neck Seal2 allows easy, single hand tension adjustment
• Oral inflate / deflate hose for buoyancy management
• Cargo, chest and shoulder pockets
• Internal dry pocket
• Knee, elbow and seat padding with overlay
• High spray collar
• Reflective Solas tape
• Relief zip
• Wader belt at waist restricts water entry in accidental standby mode submersion
• Ventor salt water resistant, drysuit specific waterproof breathable material
• Adjustable & removable suspenders