The suit that started it all, the Soul continues to be our best selling drysuit ever. In the Soul highly refined design meets technical performance.
Built to offer you greater flexibility than any wetsuit and customizable levels of warmth the Soul features our revolutionary Captive Zip1 design, giving you the ability to choose fully dry mode or standby mode.
When worn in dry mode the Soul is 100% dry and breathable. Between sessions, on your way to the beach or after your time on the water you can then open the dry zip and doff the neck seal. With the outer jacket then zipped up the Soul offers a well ventilated, hooded jacket and pants to protect you from the wind and rain. Converting from standby mode to full dry mode can be easily accomplished all while wearing your PFD.
• Stand-by or Full Drysuit mode - Captive Zip1 Self Entry
• German made T-zip Masterseal main dry zip
• Captive over flap jacket zip
• Outer Chest Pocket
• 420 Denier abrasion overlays at knees, buttocks and crotch
• Ventor salt water resistant, drysuit specific waterproof breathable material
• Adjustable & removable suspenders
• Trim to fit, Polytex UV resistant seals
• Removable hood
• German made T-zip Masterseal crotch relief zip
• Warming hand pockets and inside jacket stash pocket
• Available with attached Polytex UV resistant ankle seals
• Lower leg boot cuff overlays
• Reflective piping