Dual purpose, but specially adapted for deep cycling, an Optima BlueTop in your boat or RV means more running time, faster recharges, and up to 3 times the cycle life of a traditional battery.
BlueTop batteries feature both SAE Automotive posts and 5/16" threaded studs for easy installation in your boat or RV. It is ideal for powering heavy electrical loads including boats with GPS, pumps, fish finders, etc. Also trucks with winches, cars with high-demand audio systems, commercial trucks, etc.
Note: 34M is for starting only, and is not suited for running heavy DC loads; it provides high cranking capacity in a group 24/34 size case
• Spiral design provides lower internal resistance for high efficiency performance
• Spill proof - no excess liquid; can be operated in any position without the risk of leakage
• Never needs water; sealed - so no corrosion can form on the posts, connectors, or cables
• Longer service life - 3 to 4 times a normal lead-acid starting battery
• Unaffected by vibrations that destroy ordinary batteries
• More economical than ordinary batteries over the long life of the battery
• Height in Table includes terminals
• Dual top posts: SAE automotive & 5/16"-18 UNC stainless steel threaded studs
• Overall dimensions (including terminals): 10"L x 6.8"W x 7.9"H
• 2-year free replacement warranty