The FX series is designed to survive in environments that would normally destroy other inverter/chargers. Protection for internal components is provided by a die-cast aluminum chassis with a powder coated finish to prevent corrosion. Internal and external cooling fins allow for passive heat transfer, enabling peak operating efficiencies as high as 93%. The required AC input neutral/ground switching is taken care of by a fully integrated, super-fast (16 msec) 30 amp AC transfer switch for seamless shorepower or generator integration. Built-in networked communication allows for system expansion by simply adding additional inverters in parallel, series, or three-phase power configurations.
• Sealed design protects internal electronics from salt, dirt, contaminated air, bugs, critters, mold etc.
• Gaskets on all openings provide water-resistance
• Conformal coated circuit boards to resist corrosion
• Three circuit boards and a simple design allow for easy field servicing and repair
• Integral charger uses multiple stages to perform quick recharging while prolonging battery life
• Automatic AC transfer relay
• Can be mounted in any position - even upside down
• 2-year warranty with option to 5 years