The Mate system display and controller is a complete management tool for your OutBack Power system.
Using a single Mate, you can remotely manage and monitor multiple FX Series inverter/chargers, FLEXmax 60 & FLEXmax 80 Charge Controllers, MX60 MPPT PV Charge Controllers, and any future OutBack power conversion or control product.
The Mate coordinates system operation, maximizes performance, and prevents multiple products from conflicting.
It also permits adjustments of your power system through a series of convenient display screens, which allow switching among different components, viewing the status of each, and changing settings.
The Mate Series of controllers is available in two versions — the Mate is surface mounted, while the Mate2 is flush mounted (see Related Products, below).
The Mate includes an easy-to-read, 4-line backlit LCD display with 80 alphanumeric characters.
This allows multiple measurements to be displayed at the same time, using fewer abbreviations — simplifying operation and reducing confusion.
All of the programmed setpoints are stored in permanent memory to eliminate the need to reprogram the system after a shutdown or battery replacement.
• Manage up to 10 OutBack products connected via CAT 5 cables using 8-wire RJ45 connectors
• Coordinates the operation of the entire system to maximize performance
• Includes built in real time clock and calendar which allows programming of the inverter operation, including generator run times, based on the time of day and even day of the week
• Two hot keys give immediate access to AC and inverter functions
• Four soft keys allow easy context-based navigation of menus and functions
• Two LED status indicators for inverter (green) and AC input (yellow)
• Includes an RS232 port with a DB9 jack for connection to the serial prot of a PC computer
• All Mate remotes come with 50 feet of cable (can be extended up to 1000 ft)
• 2-year warranty