The Parker Mini-Valve is ideal for use in confined and hard to reach applications. The chrome-plated brass extruded body allows for extended service life.
Features of the MV608/609 valves include blowout proof stem, hard chrome plate ball, PTFE seats, viton stem seals, and standard yellow handle.
Applications - Parker’s industrial ball valve product line is intended for general purpose use in water and air applications.
Please be aware that ball valves are intended for use in the fully open or closed positions. Depending on application conditions, throttling of the valve may result in premature seal failure and/or inability to turn the valve handle.
• Solid chrome plated brass ball
• Male/female and female/female threads
• Max. 450 psi rating (lower at less than 35°F and above 100°F)
• 1/4 turn handle action between On and Off with positive stop at full shutoff
• Double seal system allows valve to be operated in both directions making installation easier
• Longer body style for longer, deeper thread connections
• One piece drawn sand blasted chrome plated body
• Made in Italy