Shaded late-fall belays in the Valley, predawn starts in the Canadian Rockies and hut tours in the High Sierra: Anywhere it’s brisk, the Down Sweater delivers featherweight, superbly compressible high-loft warmth. The polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish does more than look sharp; it's tear-resistant, windproof and made from 100% polyester. Details include top-quality 800-fill-power goose down, a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and a stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth.
• Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
• External pockets: Two handwarmers with Deluge DWR-coated zippers
• Zippered stretch mesh stuff-sack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
• Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth, seal out drafts
• Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Delugev DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
• 12.1 oz