The trim fitting Piton Hybrid doubles as a moderate-conditions outer layer or insulating midlayer under a shell.
A carefully engineered garment, the Piton Pullover is made using two different types and weights of fabric:
• It features a durable 7.9 oz Polartec® Wind Pro® fabric on the elbows and front front panel which then wraps over the shoulders and down to the mid-back. The wind resistant Polartec Wind Pro features durable Hardface® Technology which repels water, resists abrasion, and also slides easily beneath overlayers.
• The remaining areas (arms, sides and lower back) use super breathable, stretchy, wicking 5.9 oz Polartec Power Dry® poly/spandex blend fabric that feels soft next to your skin, wicks moisture, and is highly breatheable.
Together, these fabrics create a unique and flexible body-mapped design.
• Polartec Power Dry fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management in the main body
• Polartec Wind Pro front, shoulders and upper back provides rain and wind protection, and its smooth surface slides easily beneath layers
• Deep front zipper allows for easy on/off and venting when needed
• Nylon elastic cuffs and hem seal out weather
• Zippered chest pocket is pack- and harness-compatible
• The zero shoulder-seam construction sits comfortably under your pack
• 5.9 oz Polartec® Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
• 7.9 oz Polartec® Wind Pro® 90% polyester (50% recycled)/10% spandex