Made of ultra high impact structural copolymer that makes Pelican cases strong and durable. Its exclusive 1/4" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring and ABS easy-to-open latches seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. Your equipment can fit into the high density foam or padded dividers for total subjection and protection against impact, vibration or shock. Nameplate (included) can be personalized (engraved at additional cost).
• Equipped with super heavy duty quad wheels, a retractable extension handle and multiple fold down carrying handles
• This is the biggest case ever made by Pelican
• Inside dimensions: 29-1/8" W x 20-11/16" L x 17-5/8" D
• Outside dimensions: 31-1/2" W x 22-7/8" L x 18-7/8" D
• Lid depth 3-1/2"
• Case depth 14-1/8"
• Floats in salt water with 350 lbs load
• Approx. internal volume: 10,600 in³