These fills have caps with high strength adhesive-backed, rubber-like plastic decals to indicate the function of the deck fill.
The replaceable decals are color coded — red for gasoline, green for diesel, and blue for water, and a black waste decal is also available.
• Chrome plated bronze or stainless steel scalloped cap with black polymer plastic body
• Integral tank vent with flame arrestor screen and anti-surge valve built into cap
• Gas fills meet US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183 & CE requirements for gasoline fuel systems
• Fill hose: 1-1/2"
• Vent hose: 5/8"
• Neck length: 2-7/16"
• Includes black plastic deck plate key
• Includes integral cap retainer
• Retail packed versions (available in chrome, only) include a set of (3) inserts
• Retail packed versions include riser ring for installations where standing or splashed water may accumulate around the deck fill and enter the breathing vents under the lip of the cap; raises the fill 3/8" — recommended for OEM customers to purchase separately
• Optional Anti-Theft Locking Insert fits into fuel nozzle opening and snaps into place; includes 2 dual-function keys for cap and lock (sold separately)
• For a matching Waste deck fill, use Perko Fig. 0569, available by special order
• Decal Replacement Kits (set of 4, includes Waste ), PKO 0030DP0004, is available by special order
• CE marked
• Made in USA