Designed to meet Federal Requirements for flashing yellow 180° - 225° light for barges, canal boats, etc., that are being pushed ahead or towed along side of a tug boat.
• For 120V AC only
• Constructed of pre-primed galvanized steel sheet metal
• Federal requirements for this light are applicable for: inland waters, Atlantic, Pacific and Gulf coasts, intercoastal waterways and western rivers
• To comply with Federal Requirements this light must use a Perko cat. no. 342 004 CLR or 342 RS4 CLR Rough Service bulb, or an exact equivalent
• Refer to the U.S. inland navigation rules for application, configuration and technical details
• Overall height: 11-1/2"
• Watertight access cap for replacing bulb and cleaning
• Sealed flasher unit: 50 - 70 flashes per minute
• 120 volt bulb NOT included