The 883 Series Solar-Ray Searchlights are available in 10", 12" and 14" nominal drum diameters, with standard, medium or high pedestal heights, in chrome or white finish.
To complete the searchlight, you must separately purchase a bulb to suit your particular application.
These are Deck Controlled lights and can only be aimed by hand, using the handles on the actual light.
All models have anti-halo rings, parabolic glass mirror reflectors for maximum light output, and ventilation covers for quick dissipation of heat to help prolong bulb life. Hinged front doors have quick release stainless steel latches to provide easy access for bulb replacement.
Note: Bulbs are not included and must be purchased separately; see the Searchlight Bulb entry in the Light Bulb section of our catalog. Your bulb choice will specify the voltage (12V to 230V) and socket type you will require. The socket is included, but the type must be specified when ordering the light. Call 800-426-6930 for assistance.
• 12, 24, 32, 120 & 230 Volt and 100 to 1000 Watt bulbs are available
• Bulb and reflector size must be compatible (contact us for assistance)
• 10" lights support bulbs up to 32V DC, and also 120V AC
• 12" and 14" lights additionally support 230V AC bulbs
• Lights are cast bronze and heavy gauge brass in white or chrome finish
• All dimensions and weights are nominal; height is "height above deck"
• These Deck Control models cannot be retro-fitted with alternate controls
• CE marked
• Images shown are 14" lights