Designed for use as an all-round light (under power or at anchor) or in combination with a separate stern light when under power. When wired correctly, rear light cannot be activated independently. Reduced glare design keeps the beam focused in the horizontal plane above the helmsman's head, preserving night vision.
• Black plastic base and top with clear plastic lens
• Plastic adapters for flat or "V" type mount; contains notch for through base wiring
• Height: 12-3/16"
• Fold down, adjustable angle
• Fig. 1281 horizontal mount: pole folds down perpendicular to the long axis of the base
• Fig. 1284 vertical mount: pole folds down parallel to the long axis of the base
• 12 volt bulbs included
• Bulb: 12V/5W wedge base (pair) order PKO#338-DP1-CLR
• USCG certified