These are the lever versions of the Figs. 991 and 992 flush latch sets. The bevels of these latches are not reversible - so make sure you purchase the correct model for either inward or outward opening doors. Each latch can then be used on either left or right hand doors by rotating the body of the latch. The interior face of the latch with the privacy slide-button lock is part of the case, the exterior side has a separate escutcheon plate.
• For door thickness 1/2" or 3/4" only (includes spacer for 3/4" doors)
• Privacy sliding-button lock mechanism from inside
• Chrome plated zinc alloy
• Case dimensions: 1-5/8" x 1-5/8"
• Escutcheon dimension: 2" x 2-1/4"
• Screw size: #6 W/S x 4 (not included); #6 M/S x 2 (included)
• Can be changed to work on the opposite opening door by replacing the bevel mechanism with the opposite one