Copper Bronze is a general purpose, hard, modified epoxy finish with an attractive bronze color.
It withstands season-long use and is compatible with most previously applied hard antifoulings.
Copper Bronze is suitable for use on fiberglass, wood, and steel hulls, and is resistant to algae, barnacles, grass, zebra mussels, etc.
It is equally effective in both fresh and saltwater.
• Excellent protection for trailered boats
• 33% cuprous oxide biocide
• Not for use on aluminum hulls
• Application: brush, roller, airless of conventional spray
• Thinning: 120 Brush Thinner, 121 Spray Thinner
• Theoretical coverage is 440 ft²/gallon; 2 coats recommended; 49% solids (vol.)