Specially formulated to resist cracking, peeling and flaking, Inflatable Boat Paint is a 40% cuprous oxide, water-based antifouling bottom coating that sticks to your inflatable.
It protects against algae, barnacles and all types of marine and freshwater fouling.
Inflatable Boat may be applied to properly prepared hulls by roller, brush or sprayer.
Its water-based formula results in an effective product that is easy to apply, environmentally responsible (exceeds even the most stringent air pollution regulations), and is safer to use.
• Black, multi-season ablative reduces coating build-up
• Withstands frequent trailering, launching and beaching
• No maximum time out of the water
• Inflatable Boat contains super slick PTFE which enhances hull speed
• Minimal odor, easy clean-up with soap and water
• Contains copper - do not use this product on aluminum hulls, outdrives, or lower units
• Thinning: Water
• Theoretical coverage is 430 ft²/gallon (107 ft²/quart); at least 2 coats recommended, with an additional coat at the waterline; 40% solids (vol.)
• Available in quarts only, and only in black