Trinidad 75 is in Pettit's Pro Coatings line, and is available exclusively to professional applicators.
Trinidad 75 contains a high 55.6% - 60.9% (depending on color) load of cuprous oxide biocide to aggressively combat severe tropical growth conditions. It reduces annual hull maintenance by offering true multi-season antifouling performance.
This hard, smooth coating has excellent abrasion resistance, and can withstand underwater cleaning without washing away or releasing the biocide prematurely.
When left in the water, Trinidad 75 will provide years of dependable service.
Traditional bottom paints use toxic heavy metals, like cadmium, to slow the release of biocides from the paint. Trinidad 75 uses Pettit's breakthrough Clean-Core technology to replace as much as 50% of the heavy metals in the paint, for a cleaner environment. The Clean-Core chemistry allows for more consistent release of fresh biocides from the surface of the paint -- providing better protection over a longer time span.
• Compatible with all properly prepared hard bottom paints
• Note: while the two blue colors are actually different, in their current formulations (3/9/12), there is no significant difference in the two black colors
• Application: brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
• Thinner: Pettit 120 Brushing or Pettit 121 Spray Thinner
• Theoretical coverage is 400 ft²/gallon; 2 coats recommended; 56% solids (vol.)