A long-time standby with cruisers in the tropics, Trinidad is Pettit's top-of-the-line conventional antifouling paint. It is a modified hard epoxy with one of the highest percentage of cuprous oxide for maximum long-term protection. Trinidad's hard epoxy base has excellent adhesion and produces the most durable finish for long lasting performance.
Left in the water, Trinidad provides classic, year round service. Its compatibility with all properly prepared hard bottom paints permits safe overcoating without fear of lifting.
• Multi-season performance reduces annual hull maintenance
• Excellent adhesion to fiberglass, wood and steel hulls
• Application: brush, roller, airless or spray
• Thinner: Pettit 120 Brushing or Pettit 121 Spraying Thinner
• Theoretical coverage is 400 ft²/gallon; 2 coats recommended; 56% solids (vol.)