An industry "standard" multi-season hard modified epoxy antifouling paint.
Highly rated, Trinidad SR boasts a very high 60% cuprous oxide biocide for maximum hard growth protection.
Traditional bottom paints use toxic heavy metals, like cadmium, to slow the release of biocides from the paint.
Trinidad SR uses Pettit's breakthrough Clean-Core technology to replace as much as 50% of the heavy metals in the paint, for a cleaner environment.
The Clean-Core chemistry allows for improved control and more even release of fresh biocide from the surface of the paint -- providing maximum protection over a longer period, not to mention less weight and brighter colors.
• Hard, durable finish for multi-season performance
• Compatible with nearly all hard antifouling coatings
• Excellent adhesion to fiberglass, wood and steel hulls
• Thinner: Pettit 120 Brushing or Pettit 121 Spray Thinner
• Theoretical coverage is 400 ft²/gallon; 2 coats recommended; 58% solids (vol.)