ProSport Generation 3 On-Board Marine Battery Chargers incorporate all-digital microprocessor control. The ProSport Series provides unique automatic installation feedback with its exclusive "System Check OK" and individual "Battery Bank Trouble" LED indicators which eliminate time consuming troubleshooting by clearly indicating system and battery connections are OK, or if a fault is present on a specific battery bank.
After fully charging and conditioning batteries, ProSport’s Energy Saver Mode will monitor and automatically maintain batteries in a full state of charge, resulting in maximum reserve power performance and lower AC power consumption and operating costs.
ProSport incorporates Distributed-On-Demand™ Charging technology, taking 100% of the available charging amps and distributing them to any one or a combination of all batteries as needed for faster charging.
Each ProSport model has 4 digitally selectable charge profiles including a once-a-month storage reconditioning mode for extending battery life.
• 100% waterproof and shockproof
• Lower operating temperatures and greater reliability
• Microprocessor and software controlled pulse charging technology - weighs 40% less than older technology epoxy-filled chargers
• Advanced energy saving mode
• Digital multi-stage performance charging - automatically charges, conditions and safely maintains all batteries
• Energy Saver Mode significantly reduces AC consumption - monitors and charges batteries only when needed to maintain a full state of charge
• Storage Recondition Mode - during short or long-term storage automatically reconditions batteries once a month to maximize battery life and performance
• Distributed-On-Demand Charging - when recharging after use, prioritizes charging of engine crank battery, while distributing all remaining charging amps to trolling motor or house battery(s)
• Digital LED Display and Battery Type Selector - indicates charging and auto maintenance modes, as well as AC power availability and battery type charging profile selected
• Choose from 2 battery type charging profiles, with a third high performance AGM profile on the 20 Amp Dual Bank model, only
• Compact and rugged extruded aluminum design, dual in-line DC safety fuses for trolling motor and house battery banks
• Built-in over-voltage, overload, over-temperature, reverse polarity and ignition protection
• Pre-wired for easy installation