Designed for painters, by painters. The Proform ergonomic handle fits comfortably in either hand (no handed) and allows the painter to hold the brush in a much more natural position - without having to twist your wrist, as tradition brush designs force you to do. The result is more control for longer periods, with less fatigue and discomfort.
The bristles are a 70/30 blend of PBT and PET tapered filaments. PBT is a polyester filament with superior elastic memory and bend recovery - comparable to nylon, but more economical. They are especially flexible, and easily tapered and flagged - leaving an unmatchable finish with oil or latex. These are supported by stiffer, solid round tapered PET polyester fibers for strength, elasticity, and long life durability. Just as natural bristle brushes can vary in quality, so can PET bristles, and Proform uses an especially high-quality PET filament in this brush.
• Ergonomic handle reduces forearm fatigue by providing a natural extension of the hand at the proper angle to the forearm
• Can be held in several positions
• The performance of a nylon brush - at a reasonable price
• A strong, but not fine, chiseled tip
• Suitable for all applications; ideal for oil and latex paints
• Long beech wood handle counter-balances a heavily loaded head
• Double reinforced stainless steel ferrule
• Sold by the each