Pro-Set Adhesives are pre-thickened, two-part epoxy adhesives formulated for secondary bonding of laminated composites as well as steel, aluminum, cast iron, concrete, stone, and most wood species.
Pro-Set Adhesives will bond these materials, to themselves, or to one another in any combination. This versatility fits the requirements of the marine and composites industries, as well as the architectural, transportation, and civil engineering fields.
175 Resin with 273 (fast), 275 (medium) or 277 (slow) Hardener is a cost effective, excellent multipurpose adhesive for this wide range of materials. The three hardener cure speeds serve a range of assembly operations.
Available in bulk (can) and cartridge formats.
When mixing bulk batches, measure 2 parts resin with 1 part hardener by volume into a clean polyethylene pot, cup or flat palette. To ensure thorough mixing, the yellow resin and blue hardener will turn to a green mixture. Avoid blending air into the mixture.
• Three curing speeds: slow, medium and fast
• Unique gap-filling gel flows like a liquid and stands like a solid
• Expected pot life (100gm @ 72°F): 10 (fast), 30 (medium), or 51 (slow) minutes
• Clamp-off cure time: 3 hr, 8 hr, 16 hr respectively
• Minimum cure temperature: 45°F, 60°F, and 65°F respectively
• Bond tensile strength: 6,000 - 7,000 psi