Install your satdome above your radar using a Seaview Dual Mount.
This will help maximize performance of your electronics and eliminate radar interference.
The lower mounting platform is pre-drilled to fit most closed dome radars, while the top mounting plate - for a satdome or thermal camera - is modular and sold separately.
The modular design allows the user to just replace the top plate if a new satdome or camera is installed, instead of having to replace the entire mount.
On this aft-leaning 32-1/2" extra-tall dual mount, the radome platform is 24" above the mounting surface, and the vertical distance between the mounting platforms is approximately 9-1/2" to 10", depending on the top plate used.
• Pre-drilled base plate measures 8-1/2" x 8-1/2" and is reinforced with gusset supports
• Cost effective modular design allows modifications without having to replace the entire mount
• Compatible with Seaview modular light bars and spreaders for adding nav lights, floodlights, GPS or VHF antennas, weather instruments, and other accessories
• Compact design is ideal where mounting space limited
• Hollow oval mast section allows for easy cable management
• Marine grade aluminum, primed and powder coated brilliant white
• This mount is NOT suitable for use with an open array radar
Note that this is an M2 style mount, and will require using a top plate for the satdome or camera that is compatible with M2 mounts: ADA-S1, ADA-S2, ADA-S3, ADA-S4, or ADA-F1 for cameras.
Includes base gasket/drill template, radar and base plate fastener seals, top plate gasket, light bar positioning dowel, flush plug with O-ring for light bar socket (in case a light bar is not installed), radar cable grommet, installation instructions.