Velox Plus is an antifouling paint developed to protect propellers, stern drives, shafts, outdrives, struts, jet pumps and other metallic parts immersed in the water. A unique feature of Velox Plus is that it is not degraded by galvanic currents - which are typically responsible for paint detachment.
Using Velox Plus will keep your propeller clean, thus increasing fuel economy and boosting vessel performance. Can be used on any size boat, from small yachts to large commercial vessels.
The active antifouling ingredient in Velox Plus is a very high (13.3%) concentration of the copper-free, slime fighting biocide zinc pyrithione.
Note — Velox is a two-part system. This Velox Plus Antifouling must be applied over a coat of Velox Metal Primer. See Related Products, below.
• Velox Plus can be applied with a brush or sprayed on
• Two sizes available, 0.25 or 0.50 liter cans
• Metal Primer by Marlin Yacht Paints must be applied prior to Velox Plus Paint
• Do not apply onto other antifouling paints
• Please note we cannot ship this item by air under most circumstances
• Requires the use of eye and skin protection during application