By installing a vacuum gauge in your fuel system (at the outlet side of the filter), you can monitor the condition of your filter element at a glance. As the filter becomes clogged with contaminants, the vacuum reading on the gauge will gradually increase, eventually reaching a level that indicates the element needs to be replaced.
• The RK 11233 gauge comes with a 1/4" NPT rear boss and a bracket allowing for mounting in a dashboard or instrument panel
• The Kit includes the Racor RK 11233 vacuum gauge and bracket, along with a red line label kit, instructions, and two adapter fittings: (1) x 7234-4 (1/4" female NPT swivel x 1/4" hose) which threads onto rear of gauge, and (1) x 7232-4 (1/8" male NPT x 1/4" hose) that threads into a user supplied tee fitting installed in your fuel line
• Dial 2"; maximum vacuum reading is -30" Hg
• Silicone dampened (dry), vibration-resistant movement never leaks fluid or requires adjustments due to temperature or altitude variations
• Note: USCG inspected vessels require connecting gauge with rigid steel or copper tubing instead of rubber fuel hose