The 215 series fuel filter and water separators come standard with an integral priming pump and a see-thru contaminant bowl, which can operate in applications up to 30 psi.
An upgrade feature is the optional 200-watt in-bowl heater for colder operating conditions.
Units may be ordered with an in-bowl 200W, thermostatically controlled resistance heater for outside applications.
This design places the heat source directly below the filter element to maximize heat transfer.
Applications include light-duty and medium-duty trucks and vessels, construction, agricultural and other diesel-powered equipment.
• Three 1/4-18 ports - a central inflow and right or left outflow ports to accommodate various installation requirements
• Top-mounted integral priming pump; screw-in to close
• See-thru bowl with available metal bowl option
• Can be used on both vacuum and pressure side of system
• Note: a water sensor kit or Racor relay kit might be necessary with heater option