Racor's By-Pass models feature a spin-on steel canister mounted to an aluminum head. The element is made of a computer-engineered wound cotton woven media that is designed to provide more efficient filtration for a signifcantly longer period of time.
• Saves maintenance costs and downtime
• Keeps oil cleaner longer, reducing consumption and disposal
• Extends engine life and "re-build" intervals
• Keeps engines better lubricated which means reduced wear
• Reduces thermal degradation (less friction, less heat)