Use this gauge if you are plumbing a vacuum gauge in-line, as shown in Racor's installation diagrams.
This gauge is also the same gauge used in the RK 11-1669 T-Handle Replacement Kit.
• Black restriction pointer shows current vacuum level
• Red tell-tale pointer follows black restriction pointer to show the highest vacuum level reached, even when engine is off (use center knob to re-set)
• Rotatable bezel ring with pointer can be set to show the change-out restriction pressure
• Dial 2"; maximum vacuum reading is -30" Hg
• 1/4" NPT threads
• Silicone dampened (dry) vibration-resistant movement never leaks fluid or requires adjustments due to temperature or altitude variations
• Note — While the older glycerin-filled models of this gauge were not allowed on USCG inspected marine applications, these newer silicone dampened gauges can be used on inspected vessels