The 230 fuel filter and water separator comes standard with an integral priming pump and a see-thru contaminant bowl, which can operate in applications up to 30 psi.
Thuis filter features an upgrade with a 200 Watt, thermostatically controlled, in-bowl resistance heater for colder operating conditions.
This design places the heat source directly below the filter element to maximize heat transfer.
Applications include light-duty and medium-duty trucks and vessels, construction, agricultural and other diesel-powered equipment.
• Three 1/4"-18 ports - a central inflow and right or left outflow ports to accommodate various installation requirements
• Top-mounted integral priming pump; screw in to close
• See-thru bowl with available metal bowl option
• Can be used on both vacuum and pressure side of system
• Note: a water sensor kit or Racor relay kit might be necessary with this heater option