Atlantes Freedom toilets come standard with comfortable household size bowls (elongated models available) and an anti-clog, bronze bladed, "power shred" macerating discharge system.
They are available in four voltages.
• Available with integral seawater intake pump, remote (separate) intake pump for installation flexibility and reduced noise, and freshwater solenoid models for reduced odors (and noise) by utilizing the boat's pressurized freshwater system for flushing
• Microprocessor control and solid state circuit breaker
• Easy to clean and maintain
• Low power consumption
• Three modes of operation: fill, dry flush, or fill and flush
• Diaphragm intake pump can be run dry
• A8 models have a fail safe mode in the event of control box failure - no other electronically controlled toilet has this feature
• Optional internal vented loop attachment available for bowl water retention
• Base dimensions: 14"W x 15" Deep (household), 18" (elongated)
• Seat: 17-3/16"H x 19-1/2" Deep (household), 21" (elongated)