Electro Scan® is a USCG approved Type I marine sanitation device for vessels up to 65 ft in length. It treats waste by utilizing electrodes which temporarily convert salt water into chlorine, a powerful bactericide. The treated waste water then safely and conveniently reverts back to its original state of salt and water. Treatment forces the bactericide and microbes into direct contact, effectively killing viruses and bacteria. There are no harmful chemicals to enter the environment and is safe for sensitive areas.
• Reduces power consuption by 36%
• LCD display provides system status and diagnostic information
• Can be used with both manual and electric toilets
• Generates its own natural disinfectant from salt water
• Treats each flush as waste is generated
• Salt feed system is needed when using fresh or brackish water for flushing
• Solid State Overload protection eliminates the need for fuses and relays