The Hold n' Treat System keeps waste in a holding tank when boating in sensitive or no discharge areas, and treats and discharges waste, utilizing a Type I MSD, in all other waters. The system is fully lockable to prevent discharge of treated sewage in no discharge zones. The Hold n' Treat System provides the ultimate flexibility in dealing with holding tank waste. It is particularly well-suited for coastal cruising boats moving into and out of No Discharge areas, sensitive waters or marinas.
• The Hold n' Treat System consists of a 15 gallon holding tank with a macerator transfer pump, an Electro Scan Type I Treatment Unit, an electronic controller, and a simple 3-choice control panel (No Discharge - no waste processing [just holding], Automatic - factory pre-set processing program, Manual - user activated processing).
• Waste is conveniently stored until it can be disposed of legally; warning light when tank is almost full
• Where discharge is permitted, satisfies all regulations for U.S. waters - only treated waste is ever discharged
• Small enough for installation on almost any vessel
• Eliminates trips to the pump-out station
• Complete drop in place system
• The functions of the Hold n' Treat can be retrofitted to older Electro Scan, Lectra/San, and Purasan Type I MSDs by adding the correct control kit and panel, along with some modifications; please call for assistance
• Dimensions as shown, with integral Electro Scan unit: 26"L x 18-1/2"W x 18-1/4"H (The long dimension is the one to the right in the image.)