The ManaGerm is a flow through system for black water only. It includes an aerobic bio-reactor coupled with a secondary disinfecting function. The ManaGerm has two tanks. The primary tank has two chambers: the first chamber uses oxygen and naturally occurring bacteria to convert waste into water and carbon dioxide; the second chamber allows solids to settle and clarified water to pass on to the secondary disinfecting tank. Water displaced from the primary tank moves through a Bio-Sanitizer tablet dispenser and into the secondary tank where disinfection takes place. Treated water can then be pumped overboard, where permitted. Works best with macerating and eductor (jet-type) toilets.
• USCG Certified Type II Marine Sanitation Device also compliant with IMO Resolution MEPC2(VI)
• Capacity: up to 12 persons per day
• Tank constructed of lightweight corrosion resistant polyethylene
• Easy installation and simple maintenance - no moving parts come into contact with the sewage
• Uses very little electricity
• No foul odors
• The ManaGerm is intended for installations at or above the waterline with the outlet of the tank draining down, not being pumped upward. However, an available accessory pump kit (#64B001) allows installation as much as 10 ft. below the waterline; call for details