The Smart Switch Tank Monitor Systems have been developed to allow monitoring of fluid levels from one central location on your boat and to provide intelligent intervention for controlling pumps in 4 or 8 tanks. It is a network system, consisting of the Master Display Unit (MDU) and the Input/Output Units (IOU). In addition, and as an option, any number of Remote Display Units (RDU) may be added to provide tank status displays throughout the vessel.
• 2-wire network cable similar to that used for telephone installations interconnects all devices.
• Full control from one central location on your boat
• Visual indication of tank level (bar graph or lts/gals & percentage)
• Visual indication of seacock position & pump status
• Turn holding tank macerator pump on & off manually or automatically
• Turn water maker on manually & off manually or automatically
• All tanks are name programmable: e.g. (Aft-Grey) (Centre-Black) (Port Fuel) (Stb/Fuel)
• Backlight with an audible alarm
• Tank sensors sold separately