Raymarine's HD Digital technology brings radar users the benefits of digital signal processing with a truly adaptive transmitter and receiver that automatically adjusts to changing environmental and sea conditions. HD Digital radar delivers a dramatically clearer radar picture with crisp, well-defined contact echoes and life-like target presentation.
The radar's wide receiver bandwidth and high-speed digital processing detect weak and distant contacts that are invisible to traditional analog radar systems, while substatially eliminating clutter, noise and false echoes.
• Adaptive digital receiver atuomatically adjusts to changing environmental and sea conditions for a dramatically clearer picture
• Fast digital receiver processor
• 72 nautical mile maximum range
• Delivers 256 color target levels
• Dual range capable
• Thin interconnect cable
• Supplied with remotely mounted VCM100 voltage convertor module
• 12 or 24 volt operation
• Scanner cable length is 15m, with options for 5, 10 and 25m