The Raymarine AIS250 Receiver module is a "listen only" AIS receiver that easily integrates with an existing VHF antenna using a built in VHF splitter. The AIS250 then interfaces to Raymarine multifunction displays, allowing AIS targets to be graphically overlaid in both the chartplotter and radar modes. Commercial ships, ocean going vessels and other boats equipped with AIS transmitters broadcast AIS messages that include the vessel’s name, course, speed, and current navigation status.
• NOTE: As a receiver only model, these units can receive AIS data from other vessels
• Reconcile AIS targets with radar targets for added safety
• Built-in VHF/FM antenna splitter. No additional antenna required
• Two NMEA 0183 inputs (1 @ 38,400 and 1 @ 4800 bps)
• Two NMEA 0183 output ports (1 @ 38,400 and 1 @ 4800 bps)
• Built-in multiplexer
• 2 years parts, 2 year labor warranty