The GPM400 processor module is the core of Raymarine G-Series navigation systems. Similar to a home desktop computer, combine the GPM400 processor with a G-Series keyboard, and G-Series display to create a complete/functional system.
The GPM400 comes pre-loaded with the entire Navionics Platinum chart library for the USA, Canada, and the Caribbean Sea, including full 2D mapping, 3D bathymetric charts, aerial photos, panoramic port photos, animated tides and currents, cruising guides, and more.
• Powerful processor (CPU), graphics hardware, and built-in hard drive
• SeaTalk network integration supports multiple GPM400 processors
• Compact Flash card reader for accessing plug-in map cards
• Multiple DVI, VGA, and NMEA ports for connecting to compatible displays, TVs, instruments, autopilots, AIS receivers, electronic engine systems, etc.
• 3,000 waypoints/45,000 trackpoint memory with 15 independent track memories
• Aluminum housing with heat fins for cool, quiet, trouble-free operation
• Operates on both 12 and 24 volt systems