The Raymarine LifeTag is a fully integrated crew safety monitoring system that constantly transmits an RF signal between LifeTag wearers and the onboard base station, keeping track of all crewmembers. Should the wearer fall overboard, and the RF link to the base station is broken by submergence or distance for more than 10 seconds, a loud audible alarm is activated.
The LifeTag can be installed as a stand-alone system or, when connected to an onboard Raymarine SeaTalk (only!) Chartplotter and GPS, an alarm will trigger the MOB mode, marking the position of the boat when the alarm was activated.
• 2 LifeTags included, additional tags available separately
• Lightweight and unobtrusive, the 1.5 oz. tags attach easily to your arm, PFD, safety harness, belt or by your pet
• Tags are powered by a replaceable CR2 lithium battery with a 2000 hour operating life; the system signals when a tag's battery power is low
• Base can monitor up to 16 tags simultaneously
• RF radio-link covers a 30-foot radius around the base station
• Additional base stations available to extend range on larger vessels or to expand number of monitored tags
• An optional switched 12V output is available (activated during alarm mode)
• Manual activation allows LifeTag wearers to sound alarm in case of fire, flooding, injury or other emergencies