A complete autopilot system in one box. Performance Level 1, Version G.
In hydraulically steered boats, SmartPilot System Performance Level 1 is appropriate for hydraulic ram capacities between 4.9 and 10.5 cubic inches (80cc - 172cc).
Since the drive unit is simply matched to the ram capacity of the boat's steering system, vessel displacement is not a factor in choosing the right size.
The "G" version of the SmartPilot corepack features a built in Rate Gyro and Raymarine Advanced Steering Technology (AST).
This System Pack consists of an S1G corepack, with course computer and fluxgate compass; a rudder position transducer; a 12-volt Type 1 reversing hydraulic drive pump; and an ST6002 control head.
• Maintain a razor sharp course with smooth, controlled turns to new headings
• Stay right on course when the going gets tough, with the ability to make "on-the-fly" corrections for changing conditions
• Control the "style" used to steer the boat for comfort, power conservation, etc.
• Makes cross track error a thing of the past; combine with a GPS unit to track straight to your next waypoint
• Outstanding AutoLearn and AST software optimize performance for your boat's particular handling characteristics
• Provides accurate and steady output data for MARPA and radar chart overlay functions on chartplotters