The ST60+ Compass System provides accurate magnetic heading and course deviation information on a combination analog and LCD display. Offering 3 levels of backlighting on the LCD and dial, as well as superior contrast and visibility, the ST60+ Compass instrument can be easily seen day or night. The instrument is constructed in a rugged, waterproof case to provide reliable performance, even under the most demanding conditions.
The ST60+ Compass Display receives heading data either from a connected fluxgate compass transducer or via SeaTalk networking from other onboard data sources like an autopilot system (repeater mode.) Additional ST60+ Compass displays can be added wherever needed simply by connecting them to the SeaTalk network and configuring them as repeaters. The ST60+Compass system can also be installed as a stand-alone device independent of other onboard systems.
The ST60+ Compass instrument provides compass heading, shown in digital form (numerals) plus, when in locked heading mode, steering course error to +/- 30' deviation of locked course heading, shown in analog form by the pointer. The ST60+ Compass Instrument can also display Course-Over-Ground (COG) when interfaced with a SeaTalk GPS receiver as well as average heading.
Raymarine ST60+ instruments offer convenient and flexible mounting configurations. Out-of-the box each ST60+ device can be attractively surface mounted right onto your console, dashboard or bulkhead. Using the optional flush-mount kit (A25003-P) ST60+ instruments can be low-profile mounted, matching Raymarine C-Series, E-Series and G-Series multifunction and marine displays. For installation on a table-top or from the overhead use the optional ST60+ bracket mounting kit (E25009.)
The ST60+ Compass System comes with display unit, fluxgate compass transducer, sun cover, SeaTalk and power cables, surface mount kit and complete instructions.
• Current, locked and average heading displays
• Magnetic or true hading readout
• Course Over Ground (COG) display when connected to SeaTalk GPS source.
• Adjustable display response.
• Standard surface mount kit included, optional flush or bracket mounts available.
• Intuitive 4-button control layout.
• Expandable SeaTalk networking technology enables connection to Raymarine autopilots, multifunction displays, radars, chartplotters and fishfinders.
• Compatible with the wireless SmartController autopilot control and instrument repeater.