A particularly good looking compass, the bulkhead mounted BN-202 is designed for sailboat installations and includes an integral 40° inclinometer for instant gauging of angle of heel.
Bulkhead mounted compasses are usually installed on the outside of sailboat cabins.
They provide easy viewing from anywhere in the cockpit, without the liability of fouling lines.
The CombiDial on the BN-202 combines a traditional flat card with a direct reading dial.
It can be read from both above and directly in front of the compass, maximizing readability from any angle.
This allows for mounting this compass in any location in relation to the helm.
CombiDials are internally structured to provide PowerDamp performance for minimizing spinning and dial jumping at high speeds, and in rough conditions.
• Extra 45° lubber lines
• Fiberglass reinforced Valox® bowl
• Internal gimbals
• Durable, matched, hardened steel pivot and sapphire jewel movement
• Built-in compensators
• Exclusive built-in 12V green NiteVu lighting
• 100% repairability
• Exclusive 5-year Ritchie warranty
• Made in USA
• Optional protective front cover (BN-C), bulkhead back cover (NC-20), and bulkhead leveling block (N-LB) are sold separately; see Related Products, below. For the N-LB, please inquire