Ritchie's Navigator Series features big compass size and good performance in rough seas.
This Navigator FN-203 flush mount style compass provides a secure, low-profile installation, excellent dial visibility, and minimizes the effects of hull or engine vibration.
On powerboats, it is used on fishing towers, fly bridges, center consoles and bridge decks.
On sailboats, it is most often mounted on side decks, coach roofs, or steering pedestals.
The 4-1/2" CombiDial on the FN-203 combines a traditional flat card with a direct reading dial.
It features large numerals, and can be read from both above and directly in front of the compass — maximizing readability from any angle.
This allows for mounting this compass in any location in relation to the helm.
CombiDials are internally structured to provide PowerDamp performance for minimizing spinning and dial jumping at high speeds, and in rough conditions.
• Extra 45° lubber lines
• Super strong fiberglass-reinforced Valox® bowl
• Durable, hardened steel pivot and sapphire jewel movement
• Internal gimbal systems for maximum stability during adverse pitch and roll conditions
• Exclusive built-in 12V green NiteVu lighting
• High gauss DirectiveForce magnets provide superior accuracy and smooth, rapid response
• Movable sun shield
• Built-in compensators to easily adjust for deviation
• High temperature construction for extended operating range
• 100% repairability
• Optional protective cover (N-203-C) is sold separately; see Related Products, below
• Exclusive 5-year Ritchie warranty
• Made in the USA