Only the highest quality materials and workmanship go into these large vessel magnetic compasses.
Rugged castings are used for the bowl, gimbal ring and bezel to assure years of service.
Dial float chamber eliminates nearly all the weight from pivot and jewel bearings to extend operation by years.
Bezel machined to accommodate 7-1/2" Navy standard azimuth circle or bearing circle.
5" quadrantal spheres standard with steel boat model, smaller size spheres are available on request.
• 7-1/2" flat-card dial
• 1° increments with cardinal and inner cardinal markings
• Meets or exceeds Solas ISO Class A compass requirements
• Operating temperature range: -22°F to +175°F (-30°C to +80°°C)
• 12, 24, 32, and 110 volt lighting included, please specify
• Bracket mount models have a 12-1/2" base
• 5 year warranty
• Built to order