A larger cousin of the Sport compasses, the flush mount Trek is popular for runabouts, center consoles, ski boats, flat boats, bass boats, ATVs, and other small boats and sport vehicles.
Flush mounting provides a secure, low profile installation with excellent dial visibility, and minimized engine vibration effects.
Direct reading 2-1/4" dial with extra large numerals puts your heading right in front, where it's easier to see.
Powerful Directive-Force magnets for fast heading lock-on, and new lightweight composite dial smooth the jitters of bumpy rides, while extended temperature range components provide for all-season use.
• Three color combinations: black with black dial, white with white dial, or no-glare gray with high-visibility blue dial
• Built-in compensators to correct for deviation
• Extra large diaphragm and rugged construction provide extended operating temperature range
• High-impact rubber accent strip
• Built-in 12 volt green NiteVu lighting
• 100% repairability
• Exclusive 5-year Ritchie warranty
• Made in the USA