A larger cousin of the Sport compasses, the bracket mounted Trek is popular for runabouts, center consoles, ski boats, flat boats, bass boats, cars, trucks, RVs, and ATVs.
This unique surface mount model provides a low-profile, compact installation without cutting holes in the deck.
Powerful Directive-Force magnets for fast heading lock-on, and new lightweight composite dial smooth the jitters of bumpy rides, while extended temperature range components provide for all-season use.
Perfect for small powerboats.
• Available in your choice of traditional black with black dial, white with white dial, or no-glare gray compass with high-visibility blue dial.
• 2-1/4" direct reading dial with new graphics and large numerals for easy reading
• Three color combinations: black with black dial, white with white dial, or gray with blue dial
• Built-in compensators to easily correct for deviation
• Extra large diaphragm and rugged construction provide extended operating temperature range
• High-impact rubber accent strip
• Built-in 12 volt green NiteVu lighting
• 100% repairability
• Exclusive 5-year Ritchie warranty