With a 3" dial, Voyager compasses are the entry level to Ritchie's offering of large compasses.
These compasses provide greater stability and better visibility.
Bracket mount compasses are among the most popular styles for their fast and versatile installation at almost any location, particularly angled surfaces.
Bracket mounted compasses are easily removable for security purposes.
The CombiDial on the B-81 combines a traditional flat card with a direct reading dial.
It can be read from both above and directly in front of the compass, maximizing readability from any angle.
This allows for mounting this compass in any location in relation to the helm.
CombiDials are designed to provide PowerDamp performance for minimizing spinning and dial jumping at high speeds, and in rough conditions.
• Durable hardened steel pivot & sapphire jewel movement
• Internal gimbal systems for maximum stability during adverse pitch and roll conditions
• Exclusive built-in 12V green NiteVu lighting
• Powerful DirectiveForce magnets for fast heading lock-on
• Movable sun shield
• Built-in compensators to easily adjust for deviation
• 100% repairability
• Optional protective cover (V-83-C) is sold separately; see Related Products, below
• Exclusive 5-year Ritchie warranty
• Made in USA